16.00 per hour Tewksbury, MA 01864
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assemble and conduct basic functional testing on a variety of electrical and mechanical parts and sub-assemblies using work instructions
- Active member of production cell. Participate and support inventory and equipment management as related to the cells operations requirements
- Adhere to ISO9000 requirements including ESD, work area cleanliness, maintenance and calibration of equipment and work instruction.
- Adhere to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements of the job function
- Attend daily team stand-up meetings in improvement events (such as Kaizen, 5S, Practical Process Improvement)
- Build working relationships with co-workers, including employees in other departments (engineering, marketing, etc.)
- Perform transactions in MRP system
- Maintain a safe working environment, following established 5S procedures
- HS Diploma or GED
- Dependable worker with interest in manufacturing
- Some assembly preferred
- Computer skills a must
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Pamela has 25+ years of recruiting/staffing experience. She has earned both CPC and CSP certifications. As a member of the Board of Directors for the Northern New England Area of Personnel Services (NNEAPS) Pamela has been a speaker for area Chamber of Commerce and college events.
The North Reading branch provides Temporary Staffing, Temp to Perm, Contract and Direct Hire services for various businesses including Manufacturing, Service organizations and Banking. Positions include general labor, production, professional, HR, clerical and administrative roles.