Bookkeeper / Finance
Falmouth, MA 02540
- Maintain project related records including contracts and change orders
- Review closed jobs: Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
- Manage maintain and report monthly WIP and Open Jobs
- Assist with AIA billings
- Review invoices to ensure they are prepared in accordance with the customer contract in order to facilitate timely payment of invoices
- Record and reconcile bank activity, along with daily reporting on cash balances and receipts.
- Assist with weekly payroll processing
- Assist in month end close process
- Prepare and record monthly recurring and as needed entries to the general ledger.
- Assist with annual budget and forecasting
- Perform other duties and special projects deemed necessary
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related discipline required
- Experience with Construction Industry a plus, but not required
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Experience in Quick Books, especially with job costing
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and polished interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.