Marlborough, MA 01752
The Analyst will play a key role within the Global Business Services group. The position is responsible to provide planning, reporting, and analytical support to the Vendor Management team and will play a primary role in monthly reporting activities, systems management and analytical and modeling support on key business activities.
- Develop and monitor processes with an offshore vendor master transaction team.
- Prepare reports and monthly analysis on purchasing card program.
- Responsible for following monthly reporting calendar and ensuring assigned activities are completed timely and accurately.
- Highlighting and reporting on trends.
- Responsible for identifying cost savings alternatives and assisting in managing spending within budget.
- Maintains and leverages existing and new systems to streamline processes and enhance analytics.
- May participate in multi-divisional group initiatives and special projects.
- Responsible for adhoc requests and projects.
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent field is required
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in financial analysis, procurement related fields
- Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a quick learner and able to engage well with internal and external customers
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Financial tools (Hyperion,SAP) preferred
Additional Job Specific Requirements:
- Experience in vendor master data, 1099 reporting and purchasing card programs
- Experience working with BPO (business process outsource)
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Pamela has 25+ years of recruiting/staffing experience. She has earned both CPC and CSP certifications. As a member of the Board of Directors for the Northern New England Area of Personnel Services (NNEAPS) Pamela has been a speaker for area Chamber of Commerce and college events.
The North Reading branch provides Temporary Staffing, Temp to Perm, Contract and Direct Hire services for various businesses including Manufacturing, Service organizations and Banking. Positions include general labor, production, professional, HR, clerical and administrative roles.