Auburn, (none selected)
HW Staffing is currently seeking CNC Machinist for our Client out of Auburn. The following candidate will have the following skills;
- Operate various sizes and types of automatic screw machines, CNC lathes, CNC vertical machining centers, and miscellaneous secondary machining equipment.
- Responsible for loading raw material into machine.
- Moves product to next operation.
- May make machine adjustments.
- Check product dimensions to keep product within tolerances.
- Responsible for product quality and reporting any discrepant material to supervisor or quality.
- May be required to do machine set-up, if qualified.
- Required to fill out SPC records when required (dimensional).
- Responsible to check oil and coolant levels of equipment and replacing them when necessary.
- Responsible for machine maintenance, as required.
- Must be able to read and interpret basic measuring devices, such as micrometers & calipers.
- Responsible for completing any checklists or following work instructions, as required.
- May be required to run more than one machine at a time when necessary.
- Less than high school education or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- May be required to calculate unspecified dimensions or tolerances using shop math.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.