169 Gilman Falls Ave , Old Town ME 04468 Old Town, ME 04468
Who We Are:
At HW Staffing Solutions, we want to help people in our community find jobs and provide them with the opportunity to achieve success. HW Staffing Solutions is built on the core principles of dignity, excellence and service. Our goal is simply to connect great people with great companies. We partner with job seekers and work hard to ensure the right fit. As HW Staffing Solutions continues to grow, it is our vision for our staff to embody the same core principles this company was founded on and to remember that our success wouldn’t be possible without the people who call on us every day for work.
This is for a Production Associate with experience in a warehouse or bakery or equivalent work experience.
What We Need From You:
- This is a Full Time position, Monday through Thursday-40 hours/week. (Some Fridays will be required).
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment free of hazards, dangers and obstacles.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 20lbs and on occasion, lift 50lbs.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and work environment.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
You must be available Monday-Thursday, 6am-4:30pm (some Fridays will be required).
What You Will Receive:
At HW Staffing Solutions, our expert recruiters treat everyone with respect. Our entire staff provides a quality of excellence in service to both companies and employees that are uncompromised. When you partner with our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- A commitment from HW Staffing Solutions to your personal and general safety.
- Optional health coverage programs while you are on assignment through HW Staffing.
- Local servicing and support through your HW Staffing Branch office for general inquiries and employee support for onsite issues.
- More than 35 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- An environment which fosters overall growth.
Qualified candidates will possess good hand/eye coordination and pay attention to detail. Successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check prior to starting this assignment. All candidates are eligible to work in the US and be a high school graduate or equivalent.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.