Call Center Representative
24 Main St. North Reading, MA 01864 Salem, NH 01864
Do you want a chance to start an exciting new career with huge growth/money potential?
Excited by the chance to earn bonuses based on your own ability and successes?
Have you been told you have a knack for engaging people easily?
If you can answer YES to these questions…we need to talk!
In this challenging role you will interact with various client customers in an effort to negotiate the best possible payment arrangements and/or identify and resolve less complex disputes. You will demonstrate professional and friendly phone mannerisms along with knowledge and compliance of laws. Use negotiation ability to arrive at a resolution. Continuous usage of phones and computers. Typing reports and updating clients. Demonstrate respect and regard for all clients, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous working environment. Promotes effective working relationships and works effectively both as part of the department team and cross functionally with other departments to contribute to the achievement of department/company goals and objectives. Will perform other tasks as may be assigned by manager/supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 or more years of general customer service experience, preferably in a service related industry.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to be receptive to feedback, willing to learn.
- Ability to be receptive and responsive to change and to embrace continuous improvement.
- Moderate typing skills required (35 wpm).
- Basic math, writing and communication skills.
- Bilingual/multilingual language skills desirable.
- Successful completion of a company sponsored two-week training program.
- Clearly and concisely speak, read and write in English
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Pamela has 25+ years of recruiting/staffing experience. She has earned both CPC and CSP certifications. As a member of the Board of Directors for the Northern New England Area of Personnel Services (NNEAPS) Pamela has been a speaker for area Chamber of Commerce and college events.
The North Reading branch provides Temporary Staffing, Temp to Perm, Contract and Direct Hire services for various businesses including Manufacturing, Service organizations and Banking. Positions include general labor, production, professional, HR, clerical and administrative roles.