Customer Service Lead
305 Whitney Street Leominster, MA 01453
Responsible for account management, and customer inquiries for assigned accounts. Will assist additional customers as back-up when other CSR’s are unavailable.
Review inventory and item availability with Production Scheduler as scheduled per production demands.
Review plant delivery schedules vs. requested dates to resolve conflicts when they arise. Track and communicate these changes to the CSR’s and ensure proper communication to the customer on any delivery issues.
Monitor and track on-time/in-full shipments (OTIF), as well as other assigned key performance indicators (KPI) and produce required reports.
Work closely with the operations and quality team to resolve service issues along with suggesting corrective action plans.
Field inbound quality concerns from customers and working with the Quality Manager follow through to resolution.
Manage the issuing of debit, credits, and return authorizations, upon approval from the appropriate department and following Bway procedures.
Build and maintain productive work relationships, collaborate with others to achieve common goals, listen and communicate in a way that is respectful and supports others.
Work closely with the Production Planner to provide backup coverage as needed. The CS Team Lead must learn the SAP functions and reports that are required for daily production planning. This activity will be conducted by the CS Team Lead a minimum of 3 x per month to ensure effectiveness and continued understanding of the planning process.
- 5+ years of Customer Service / Account Management experience.
- High attention to detail and organization skills. Must be willing to juggle many things at once and prioritize effectively.
- Creative problem solvers who can think strategically on the fly.
- Must be able to build rapport with customers and have strong collaboration skills. This role works closely with Operations and Logistics.
- College Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word), Outlook, Internet.
- SAP experience/knowledge a plus.
- Familiarity with sales concepts, practices and procedures in a Manufacturing environment.
- Must be reliable, efficient and flexible with hours worked.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.