Customer Service Repersentative
160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, Ma 01590 Sutton, MA
Responsible for developing and maintaining positive customer relationships by acting as the main liaison and point of contact between our clients and the company and coordinating internal resources and company capabilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer’s needs, determining root cause, selecting and explaining the best solution, implementing correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Receive incoming orders for completeness and accuracy and enter orders into ERP system
- Issue Returned Material Authorizations (RMA’s) as required
- Prepare product reports to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Provide assistance to Sales Representatives
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Relevant post-secondary education or two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background/drug test
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.