Incredible opportunity to make your mark in this highly visible position at well established, privately held, international company. Responsible for managing and leading the Distribution Operation in order to provide superior and responsive customer service in an efficient and cost-effective manner resulting in a growing, profitable part of the business.
- Manage the processing, tracking, scheduling, shipping, monitoring and execution of customer orders.
- Drive employee engagement, training and development to maximize safety, quality, and productivity.
- Work with HR to assist in managing manpower planning, recruiting, retention and effective talent management.
- Lead selection and hiring of new distribution employees; evaluate employee performance; develops and implements action plans for improving employees’ performance.
- Coordinate and plan delivery routes maximizing truck utilization while ensuring superior delivery performance.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Direct the transportation of finished goods and materials by developing methods and procedures for delivering products and supplies to customers and warehouses.
- Manage inventory to budgeted levels while ensuring adequate materials are on hand to meet customer requirements.
- Developing an annual operating and capital budget for the facility in conjunction with corporate Finance.
- Monitor financial performance throughout the year to meet financial targets and metrics.
BS Degree plus 5+ years experience managing a distribution team
Ability to write reports, effectively present information and interact with other department managers
Excellent mathematical skills
Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
Able to walk frequently and lift up to 50 LBS
Able to hire, train, mentor, and guide new employees
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Pamela has 25+ years of recruiting/staffing experience. She has earned both CPC and CSP certifications. As a member of the Board of Directors for the Northern New England Area of Personnel Services (NNEAPS) Pamela has been a speaker for area Chamber of Commerce and college events.
The North Reading branch provides Temporary Staffing, Temp to Perm, Contract and Direct Hire services for various businesses including Manufacturing, Service organizations and Banking. Positions include general labor, production, professional, HR, clerical and administrative roles.