Electromechanical Assembler I
Our client on Cape Cod is seeking an Electromechanical Engineer to join their busy team.
- Solders components, and updates circuit boards and assists other departments with fabrication for assembly.
- Assembles and wires sub-assemblies, printed circuit boards per assembly drawings, schematics or process sheets.
- Maintains circuit board component level re-work and modifications.
- Maintains building sub-assemblies and understands the designs as directed from the Engineering Department for assembly.
- Maintains quality control on manufactured products and properly logs data.
- Maintains inspections for all sub-assembly parts to ensure accuracy.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of damaged supplies or equipment that is out of tolerance.
- Maintains wire and component soldering in accordance with drawing specifications.
- Maintains the ability to read blue prints and schematics.
- Maintains final inspection of all assembly and sub-assemblies.
- Maintains wire assemblies to prefabricated circuit boards and performs final test for servo-motors and all sub-assemblies.
- Updates and modifies printed circuit boards, and labels utility boxes and cases for shipment to customers.
- Supports all manufacturing departments.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing and lean environment is a plus.
- The ideal candidate is an individual that can work in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.