Entry Level Machine Operator
160 Worcester-Providence Turnpike, Sutton, MA 01590 Sutton, MA 01590
- Working in a state of the art production facility creating high end packaging products.
- Must be able to understand written and verbal instructions given in English and be able to follow them to create innovative products.
- Follow all safety protocols, environmental guidelines, and company rules for safety and success.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively to produce product, and other assigned duties, within the allotted time.
- Work as a team to achieve company standards and performance goals.
- Continue to grow and gain knowledge through cutting edge technological training and advancement opportunities.
- Must be willing to work in a team spirited company.
- Successful candidate must enjoy being rewarded for his/her performance.
- A dependable, hard worker that is willing to grow in a company that promotes from within.
- Must be open to endless learning opportunities (i.e. LEAN, ISO, 5S, OSHA).
- Be able to read blue prints and follow the product list to create items needed.
- Previous experience working with CNC or large machines in a cut room welcomed but not necessary.
The Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Able to read a tape measure.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.