Woburn, MA 01801
Overall responsibility: Manage the movement of inbound and outbound products throughout the warehouse.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Load and unload material from supplier and customer trucks.
- Safely and efficiently operate forklift and other material handling equipment.
- Pick and ship material for customer orders.
- Ensure orders are completed by customer required dates.
- Receive supplier shipments and place items in appropriate bin locations.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Prior OSHA Forklift Certification.
- 3+ years shipping and/or material handling experience preferred.
- Knowledge of UPS shipping procedures a plus.
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, able to multitask in a fast paced environment, and be computer literate.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Pamela has 25+ years of recruiting/staffing experience. She has earned both CPC and CSP certifications. As a member of the Board of Directors for the Northern New England Area of Personnel Services (NNEAPS) Pamela has been a speaker for area Chamber of Commerce and college events.
The North Reading branch provides Temporary Staffing, Temp to Perm, Contract and Direct Hire services for various businesses including Manufacturing, Service organizations and Banking. Positions include general labor, production, professional, HR, clerical and administrative roles.