General Warehouse Worker
The primary responsibility but willing to train are as follow;
- Fulfill customer orders in a timely fashion.
- Complete inventory cycle counts to keep stock status accurate.
- Pick customer orders from stock and place on holding table to be checked for accuracy.
- Package product for shipping – boxing, packing, labeling.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed – sweeping, cleaning.
- Assist with putting stock away in proper location.
- Assemble boxes for future shipments.
- Keep bags, packing tape and other warehouse supplies stocked and organized.
- Keep picking carts clean and stocked with supplies.
- Assist with locksmithing jobs when needed.
- High school diploma required.
- Higher education preferred.
- Reliable attendance is a priority of employment.
- Previous warehouse experience is advantageous but full training will be given.
- Ability to demonstrate on a daily basis attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to work within your own initiative and work within a team environment is necessary.
- Ability to read and perform simple math is necessary.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.