Human Resources Manager
Londonderry, NH Londonderry, NH 03053
A well-established and rapidly growing manufacturing facility in Londonderry, NH is looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join their team! HR management experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Support organizational effectiveness through proper alignment of people, processes, structure, and culture with site business priorities
- Serve on Site Leadership Team and collaborate with Managers to proactively drive Talent programs for goal achievement
- Conduct analysis and provide insightful reports of essential People data to management to help make the right decision, fastest
- Provide subject matter expertise and coaching to leaders on HR policies and processes, people management, and career development.
- Act as a change agent and support key change management initiatives to drive operational excellence and a culture of continuous improvement and development using Lean/Six Sigma tools.
- Partner with Site Leadership to encourage a culture of open two-way communication
- Execute programs, aligned to the desired business outcomes, that impact the attraction, engagement, development and retention of our associates.
- Partner with business leaders and managers to drive the core talent processes around continuous recruiting, onboarding, performance management, and talent planning.
- Partner with leaders to identify top talent drive development across the site. Consult with leaders on the appropriate mix of build, buy, borrow, bridge Talent management – and drive execution of each
- Drive effective compensation planning processes for clients, creating a pay-for-performance culture
- Counsel and/or coach employees and managers regarding employee relations issues; including performance management, facilitation of formal/informal investigations, and discipline up to or including termination.
HR Functional Excellence
- Actively contribute to the continued improvement of HR programs, processes and planning across the company as required.
- Drive adoption of Manager and Employee self-service to enable HR to focus to value-add activities and enable a better associate career experience.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Success partnering with business leaders and driving a talent agenda.
- Comprehensive understanding of and hands-on exposure to the full mix of talent lifecycle processes.
- Comfort and knowledge with Process Improvement approaches (Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Policy Deployment, etc.)
- Success driving change and results in a dynamic, constantly changing environment through effective communications and team engagement; and comfort with ambiguity
- Experience partnering with managers to drive talent development and growth aligned to business objectives
- Effective time and priority management, handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comfort leveraging data and analytics to assess people-related challenges and defining suitable recommendations to address those challenges.
- Familiarity with complex FMLA, worker’s comp, STD and LTD issues.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or business-related field required. Master’s degree in HR-related field preferred.
- At least 5 years+ of experience as a Human Resources generalist/Manager in a dynamic, metrics-driven manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge and skills in change management, talent management (recruiting, development, engagement, performance management), strategic communications, team dynamics, and coaching
- Exceptional energy and bias for action
- Experience with ADP and/or HRIS systems a plus.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chrissy is a Staffing Consultant for HW Staffing Solutions in Nashua, NH. She began her staffing career with a boutique firm, where she received extensive training in the areas of employee safety and human resource/recruiting practices. Chrissy takes the time to assess the skills and qualifications for each candidate she meets, while learning more about their short and long-term career goals. This enables her to find positions in line with their goals and interests. Chrissy has been in her current role for over 5 years and staffs for all levels of office work, as well as light industrial and skilled manufacturing positions. She graduated from Iona College with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, and has spent time volunteering in Haiti, Kenya and Costa Rica.