Hopkinton, MA 01748
Hopkinton aerospace company is looking for Full time injection molders on all shift
- work order specifications, using clamps, Sets up and operates injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials: Installs dies on machine, according to bolts, and hand tools.
- Sets machine controls, regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
- Dumps premixed plastic powders or pellets into hopper, and starts machine.
- Pulls lever to close dies and inject plastic into dies to cast part.
- Removes finished product from dies, using hand tools.
- Trims excess material from part, using knife.
- May mix thermoplastic materials and coloring pigments in mixing machine, according to formula.
- May grind scrap plastic into powder for reuse.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS: . Experience with liquid silicone rubbers a plus.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in various forms (written, oral, diagrams Good communication skills.
2+ years of injection molding experience preferred
Basic computer skills (spreadsheets ,word processing, etc.)
EDUCATION: 1. High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical and production documentation
Mechanical aptitude with experience and working knowledge of plastic injection molding machines, thermoplastic resins, injections molds and auxiliary equipment.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.