Southbridge , MA
- Perform visual inspection on inbound products for the purpose of detecting manufactured defects, shipping damage, and invoice discrepancies.
- Verify correctness of received products and quantities.
- Perform product packaging and labeling for transfer to warehouse inventory.
- Compare invoices, packing slips, and receiving documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Complete inspection and labeling documentation. Identify, segregate, and report on discrepant materials.
- Process scheduled assignments with attention to detail and accuracy, while maintaining processing deadlines.
- Unpack and sort inbound shipments, matching products and quantities against invoice or packing slip.
- Compare invoice or packing slip to receivers for correctness of products and quantities.
- Visually inspect and manipulate products for the purpose of detecting defects and damages.
- Verify products and quantities to receiving documentation. Identify and document shipping errors.
- Package and label products for warehouse inventory
- Include product inserts and instruction manuals.
- Complete all inspection and labeling documentation.
- Discrepant materials require segregation and completion of reports.
- Accurately inspect, package and label 30+PPH.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Excellent vision is required.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 30lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs with assistance.
- Must be able to climb a ladder for supplies and materials as needed.
- Must be able to operate computer controlled labeling machine and other inventory control equipment.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to frequently open and inspect items, which requires writing, typing, and using a mouse.
- This position requires continuous and varying degrees of movement in a fast-paced environment on a daily basis.
- Required physical movement includes actions such as moving, reaching, bending, grabbing, packing, lifting, pulling, climbing a ladder and pushing when required.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.