Inventory Materials Handler and Receiving
Taunton, MA 02780
Duties & Responsibilities
- Materials Handler
- Cycle counting
- Basic Computer skills
- Forklift experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English, Spanish is a plus
- Receives, locates, and transfers materials accurately
- Opens containers utilizing hand tools as needed; counts and records information.
- Identifies damaged materials and records material shortages in our inventory software program
- Loads and unloads materials onto and from a variety of containers including but not limited to trucks, racks, pallets, and/or trays; utilizes appropriate tools to accomplish task.
- Transports incoming and outgoing materials to designated areas utilizing appropriate tools/vehicles to accomplish task including but not limited to hand truck, forklift, electric pallet Jack, dolly.
7:00AM – 3:30PM for training, approximately 30 days and then the regular shift will be 6:30AM – 3:00PM
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.