Knitting Machine Operation
2374 Diamond Hill Rd, Cumberland, RI Woonsocket, RI 02895
- Start machines, monitor operations, and make adjustments as needed.
- Tracks lots & yarn out-put. Thread yarn and fabric through guides as well as needles and rollers of machines for weaving, knitting, and other processing.
- Programs the machine for maximum efficiency with various yarns and weights
- Performs regular inspections of equipment set-up and operation and makes adjustment to Knitting and linking machines to insure maximum machine efficiency
- Troubleshoots and repairs equipment issues
- Notifies machine maintenance when a major machine issue occurs
- Performs monthly preventative maintenance on equipment
- Enters daily GP transactions
- Prepares outgoing greige shipments
- Notify supervisors or repair staff of mechanical malfunctions.
- Ability to read schematics
- High school level math
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to see small objects at close range (within a few feet of the observer)
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing a plus
- Basic computer skills
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Experience operating a Sewing Machine and/or other programmable machines
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.