Experienced Technician with 5+ years of experience in a lead capacity working in a manufacturing environment. The Technician must be able to repair and maintain injection molding machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, hydraulics, conveyor systems, electrical devices and other secondary equipment such as Martin Machines and Heat Transfer machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and makes recommendations for improvements to process and procedure to maintain optimal equipment efficiencies.
- Interfaces with all levels and departments of the Company
- Recommend improvements to equipment and processes to enhance quality and productivity.
- Replaces and repairs parts on machines such as bearings, filters, wiring, valves, gauges and switches.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Replaces electrical parts and equipment.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Start devices to test their performance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Follows all safety rules and procedures and observes the operations to insure a safe environment.
- Requires a High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or related trade school education; Apprenticeship with 3-5 years experience as a Maintenance Mechanic.
- 5+ years’ experience in an industrial setting
- Must have strong electrical skills as well as experience with Hydraulic equipment.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have the ability to proactively communicate techniques, ideas, changes, and improvement suggestions.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.