Franklin, MA 02038
- Demonstrate the ability to work as a team member in a high activity environment
- Using ERP systems to ship, receive and stocks parts, counts, picks and delivers and transfers inventory to various locations.
- Ensures correct inventory balances and material identification are maintained throughout the process.
- Ensures that inventory locations are clearly identified and maintained and that inventory is continuously aligned with automated inventory records.
- Maintains the identity of material as it moves through the inventory management process.
- Maintains alignment between automated location records in ERP systems and the physical identification of those locations.
- Trains to and follows documented (ISO9001) procedures regarding material transfers, bin locations, material returns, etc.
- Follows HAZMAT storage policies and procedures.
- Support the cycle count program and maintains compliance to corporate financial procedures by driving effective root cause analysis and effective counter measures to improve inventory accuracy.
- Maintain a neat, orderly, well-organized, and safe working environment for logistics areas based on 5 S and OSHA requirements.
- Actively engaged in and support PPI and Lean activities. • Work with internal and external customer’s in a professional manner
- Accurately manage the physical movement of material stock receipts, customer orders, inventory transfers, de-trash and put-away from the receiving dock to the warehouse and other facility storage locations.
- Support Shipping and Receiving Departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor and Logistics Manager.
- Two to five years’ experience in a shipping, receiving and materials handling in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable proficiency with computers and working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office applications or equivalent.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Basic knowledge of inventory control practices.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and teamwork.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Experience with forklifts and /or fork lift certification preferred.
- Ability to use or learn how to use the necessary tools to build wood crates and skids.
- Ability to take and pass DOT training and a 40-hour Radiation Safety Course.
- Experience with material handling equipment (hand trucks, high bay storage, etc.).
- Knowledge of inventory control practices preferred.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 Lbs.
- Ability to work while standing and sitting (approximately 70 % of the time).
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.