491 Amherst st Manchester, NH 03103
Entry level position in Manchester! We have all shifts and are interviewing daily. The Material handler/Regrind will be responsible for:
- Order and mix colorant by checking the schedule, insert blenders and machines before ordering. Fill bins with virgin material when needed.
- Remove all parts and material off of the production floor. Remove full pallets of parts for regrind/scrap from the Trace back area. Organize, separate, label and regrind parts assigned to the regrind area.
- Dump scrapped parts and material into the "For Sale" Gaylords if it doesn't get ground. Put appropriate materials in the white bins to re-use on the floor and put them out at the machines. Check in material from hopper trucks and train.
- Empty all insert barrels making sure to separate colored barrels and use at machines. Empty all purging barrels into the appropriate "For Sale" Gaylords. Make sure all "For Sale" Gaylords are properly labeled with signs for the correct material and part number and all Gaylords must have a sign off sheet on them.
- General upkeep of your work area
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.