The Mechanical Inspector works directly for the Quality Manager in a fast paced manufacturing environment performing incoming and finished product inspection as well as assisting in the coordination of the department’s operations and procedures.
- Inspect incoming small mechanical components or mechanical components used in manufacturing process
- Manage/organize component & finished goods inspection folders & data
- Provide trouble shooting support for assembly problems on the floor with part # verification/ dimensional verification of poor fits, etc.
- Process Returned Material Authorization Orders
- Process material transactions for inspected material
- Utilize database to research component BOM and inventory information.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to manage multiple immediate demands on your time.
- Ability to read and work from written instructions and mechanical drawings.
- Excellent computer skills utilizing MS Office and database systems (Oracle experience preferred but not required).
- Good communication skills – oral and written.
- Inspection experience with calipers, thread gages, plug gages, spring testing and optical comparators.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Plus 5+ years experience doing mechanical inspection.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.