515 Troy Schenectady Road Latham NY 12110 Latham, NY 12804
We are looking for Merchandisers for our client in Queensbury, NY!
$12/hr + $40/week attendance bonus!!
The hours are 10pm-7am - Overnights
This position will last 12 weeks beginning on January 5th, 2020.
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on store shelves to promote sales of merchandise
- Ensure shelves and displays are maintained
- Restock company products on display in stores
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on store shelves to advance sales objectives and merchandise objectives
- Setting up displays at aisle
- Work in stores resetting merchandise, setting displays and assisting with all aspect of merchandising
- Changing, and expanding product displays
- Set-up new stores and reset existing stores
- Evaluate sales data to better allocate new product merchandise to stores
- Fill shelves from displays and backstock to ensure out of stock items
- Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory
- Providing excellent customer service by stocking and merchandising various products, building displays and completing store
- Adjust base levels on merchandise for the stores
- Maintain all sold displays and display materials
- Work both independently and collaboratively with coworkers, customer's employees and vendors
- Build and maintain product displays incompliance with company standards
- Changing, and taking down product displays
- Seek Display Merchandisers to assemble displays and stock shelves
- Obtain merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer and resets on shelves for display
- Generate in-store merchandise sales performance activities
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Retail or Warehouse experience preferred, not required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs independently and repeatedly
- Must be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, and walk for entire shift
- Must be able to commit to 12 weeks of work
Please contact us with any questions! 518-869-6780
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.