Operations Manager~Customer Support
This is KEY management position with high visibility nationally.
In addition to the job description, this role requires high energy and an ability to travel approximately 10% of the time both internationally and domestically as business needs require
Directs and coordinates activities of the Customer Support Department. Provides technical and non-technical troubleshooting services to physicians, hospitals, operating room supervisors, sales force, and internal customers. Provides advice/feedback from customer to the Director of Customer Support on any operational issue affecting customer satisfaction. Ensures effective and professional processing of all customer calls and notifications. Will manage a team of local and remote Customer and Product Services staff.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum level of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years supervisory experience with at least five years supervising call center/customer service functions.
- Working knowledge of word processing, database, graphics, and spreadsheet software is required.
- SAP experience required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Detail orientated with strong decision making skills to solve complex process issues.
- Experience in dealing with a high paced sales department.
- Strong analytical skills.
- This position requires high degree of organizational skills in order to manage department production, training, and employee records.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations professionally.
- Must be able to function successfully in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and must possess strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of ACD systems..
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Pamela has 25+ years of recruiting/staffing experience. She has earned both CPC and CSP certifications. As a member of the Board of Directors for the Northern New England Area of Personnel Services (NNEAPS) Pamela has been a speaker for area Chamber of Commerce and college events.
The North Reading branch provides Temporary Staffing, Temp to Perm, Contract and Direct Hire services for various businesses including Manufacturing, Service organizations and Banking. Positions include general labor, production, professional, HR, clerical and administrative roles.