125 Gilman Falls Ave Bldg B , Old Town ME 04468 Old Town, ME 04468
Who We Are:
At HW Staffing Solutions, we want to help people in our community find jobs and provide them with the opportunity to achieve success. HW Staffing Solutions is built on the core principles of dignity, excellence and service. Our goal is simply to connect great people with great companies. We partner with job seekers and work hard to ensure the right fit. As HW Staffing Solutions continues to grow, it is our vision for our staff to embody the same core principles this company was founded on and to remember that our success wouldn’t be possible without the people who call on us every day for work.
Job Summary: Selected individual will package and wrap all types of watercraft (canoes, kayaks) for distribution. This position is extremely physically demanding. PPE is to be worn at all times. Employees will wear steel toed boots.
Employee will train on the day shift but the position is for nights. Once the employee goes to the night shift, they will get $.55/more per hour.
What We Need From You:
- Ability to work in a very physical environment.
- Basic High School Math.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Perform job requirements in a safe and effective manner and follow all Company and work area safety rules.
- Effectively work in a team environment.
- Possess excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to perform repetitive operations on a daily basis.
- Successfully complete a criminal background screening and pre-employment drug screening.
What You Will Receive:
At HW Staffing Solutions, our expert recruiters treat everyone with respect. Our entire staff provides a quality of excellence in service to both companies and employees that are uncompromised. When you partner with our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- A commitment from HW Staffing Solutions to your personal and general safety.
- Optional health coverage programs while you are on assignment through HW Staffing.
- Local servicing and support through your HW Staffing Branch office for general inquiries and employee support for onsite issues.
- More than 35 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- An environment which fosters overall growth.
Qualified individuals will be physically capable of performing all aspects of this position. Employees will successfully complete a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening prior to starting this assignment. Employee will be a high school graduate or equivalent and be eligible to work in the US.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.