Cranston, RI 02920
Well established plastics manufacturer has an immediate opening for a Process Technician/Supervisor to oversee their 2nd shift operation. Ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
Capable to Set –Up Molds in Molding Machines.
- Trouble –Shoot, Diagnose Molding Machines, offer solutions to prevent defective plastic parts, set up proper parameters for molding.
- Ensure Plastic injection molding machines are functioning at top efficiency, Trouble –Shoot Molding Processes and Monitor Part Quality and Make adjustments to ensure proper molding of Plastic Parts.
- Make adjustments to Molding Machines to optimize machine performance.
- Excellent processing skills of all types of plastic materials.
- Basic understanding of the hydraulic, electric and pneumatic systems that make molds operate.
- Supervise 2nd shift employees Molding Floor Operation and Report Direct to the Plant Manager.
- Good Communication Skills –Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a Plus.
- Blow-Mold Processing Skills is a plus (Not required).
- Experience with ISO 9001 requirements.
- Motivate person willing to learn how to operate and troubleshooting foam rooms.
- Excellent Plastic Processing and Injection Molding Trouble Shooting skills required.
- 5-10 Years work experience in Injection Molding Process Role.
- New Mold Sampling Experience with Multi-Cavity Molds and Hot Runner System.
- Experience with Hydraulic and Electric Van Dorn and Haitian Injection Molding Machines
- Good mechanical aptitude
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.