Production Control Administrator
Charlton , MA
- This position is responsible for ensuring all Groups through the supply chain meet internal and external customer demands.
- Analyze customer demand daily and make appropriate production adjustments as needed.
- Additional responsibilities include the daily and monthly maintenance of the internal and external kanban card systems.
- Updating various production trackers.
- Additional activities include report generation, supporting the creation, printing, filing and master list maintenance for all kanban cards, along with loading customer demand boxes; creating, printing, filing and master list maintenance for all kanban cards, along with loading customer demand boxes.
- All employees are expected to be knowledgeable about and follow the Company’s Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policies, including policies on the rights of individuals with disabilities and harassment.
- Assist in developing manufacturing schedules for all finished goods production areas based on known customer forecasts, customer demand, manufacturing lead times, manufacturing capacity and materials availability.
- Maintain & support (as scheduled) and create (as necessary) production cards and subsequent withdrawal cards to adequately support production demand and maintenance of serial number trackers for cards.
- Support production adjustments/requirements when changes are needed due to material shortfalls and/or production limitations.
- Assist with order entry and order reconciliation with respect to backorders.
- Assist the Supervisor, Planning & Customer Service in the support of R&D and Manufacturing projects as it relates to pilot production timelines and serial production implementation.
- Coordinate and implement the monthly demand reset process by reviewing changes on demand schedules, adding/removing production and withdrawal cards from the system and updating customer demand/Heijunka boxes for all manufacturing areas.
- Support the cycle count process/inventory comparisons & adjustments for all customer withdrawal cards
- Provide cross trained/backup support for planning team with respect to production and customer service support requirements.
- Participate in numerous kaizen activities related to customer service, operations, planning and purchasing.
- Aware of practices and processes utilizing current management tools.
- High school degree or equivalent; college/business courses preferred.
- 3 - 5 manufacturing planning experience required preferably with an ISO certified medical device manufacturing company with focused responsibility to Kanban and pull systems
- Experience required utilizing manufacturing planning tools and customer demand reporting, advanced Word and Excel experience.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Must be punctual, able to sustain attendance guidelines, and work hours as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task as needed.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.