Haverhill, MA 01832
Under general supervision, responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordinating, labor and parts to support manufacture, test, pack and shipment of products through the complete production cycle. Interfaces with production and engineering managers to reschedule in case of design changes, material backlogs, etc. Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for production planning, and scheduling (labor and parts).
- Interfaces with Procurement, Sales, Order Administration, Finance, Operations, Customer Service and Product Line Management to identify schedule and product status as required.
- Performs material planning, tracks shortages and interfaces with purchasing to confirm material delivery dates meet scheduling requirements, and provide written reports to management regarding issues affecting product completions.
- Maintains master production schedule using MS Excel (showing labor requirements and parts deliveries) and meets with management team members to communicate schedule changes.
- Communicates the demand forecast required to the master scheduler.
- Interfaces with other business units and develops strategic plans to support materials objectives.
- Maintains historical reports of product and component usage.
- Ensures compliance with operating procedures, work instructions and ISO9000 standards.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Eight (8) years production planning experience, including a thorough knowledge of a variety of manufacturing activities including purchasing, materials, engineering and production processes.
- Exposure to ERP systems with knowledge of MRP and other materials techniques.
- Must be proficient with MS/Office applications.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- CPIM certification preferred.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Pamela has 25+ years of recruiting/staffing experience. She has earned both CPC and CSP certifications. As a member of the Board of Directors for the Northern New England Area of Personnel Services (NNEAPS) Pamela has been a speaker for area Chamber of Commerce and college events.
The North Reading branch provides Temporary Staffing, Temp to Perm, Contract and Direct Hire services for various businesses including Manufacturing, Service organizations and Banking. Positions include general labor, production, professional, HR, clerical and administrative roles.