Production Team Lead
Our company is a global, innovative, and growing organization that is seeking a production team leader. We are team oriented, have a focus on safety, rewards for great performance, promote from within, and have unlimited learning opportunities. Interested... Then we are looking for you!
- Working in a state of the art production facility creating high end packaging products.
- Must be able to understand written and verbal instructions given in English and be able to follow them to create innovative products.
- Follow all safety protocols, environmental guidelines, and company rules for safety and success.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively to produce product, and other assigned duties, within the allotted time.
- Work as a team to achieve company standards and performance goals.
- Continue to grow and gain knowledge through cutting edge technological training and advancement opportunities.
- In the absence of the production supervisor you will carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Must be willing to work in a team spirited company.
- Successful candidate must enjoy being rewarded for his/her performance.
- A dependable, hard worker that is willing to grow in a company that promotes from within.
- Must be open to endless learning opportunities (i.e. LEAN, ISO, 5S, OSHA).
- Be able to assist the department supervisor in overseeing production.
- Oversee smaller ad hoc teams to complete specific jobs safely and efficiently.
- Set up and monitor machinery, equipment, and work cells.
- Accurately record all transactions related to inventory, labor, and job status.
- Train and develop employees on production related activities including proper, safe, and efficient machine operation, yielding of raw materials to minimize scrap, interpreting drawings and blueprints, and maintaining work area with 5S standards.
- Make and utilize jigs to simplify and streamline processes.
- Perform first piece and in process inspections based on established ISO guidelines.
- Report and document emergency situations and production problems to supervisor immediately.
The Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associates Degree, or one to two years of experience/training, or a combination of education and experience.
- Have basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Able to read a tape measure.
Why wait? Call or apply now to find out more about this amazing opportunity!
You could be starting your career in the next two weeks!
All candidates will be contacted within 24 hours and seriously considered.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.