Reporting to the COO this role is responsible for transmitting the required information to the production department to enable completion of customers’ orders. The Project Manager supports the fulfillment process, from order taking to final shipping. This position requires an acute attention to detail, impeccable follow-through and a dedication to a customer facing role to ensure total customer satisfaction. Interact with other departments such as accounting and purchasing.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as primary contact for customers, provide impeccable customer service and represent the company in a professional manner
- Review customer sales orders, including component pricing and cost sheet data, and enter sales order information into computer system
- Verify inventory and advise purchasing dept which components need to be ordered
- Create, assemble and distribute the required paperwork (ie; bill of materials, cost sheet, blend sheet, SDS) for production.
- Track project progress and communicate to appropriate staff
- Monitor stock levels of finished goods and raw materials and initiate the restock process as necessary
- Diligently review all post-production paperwork, determine consumed quantity for inventory accuracy, enter final production data into computer system and generate invoice
- Assist warehouse and accounting department staff to manage customer owned inventory
- Revise cost sheets as necessary and effectively communicate any changes to the office team
- Maintain production batch history files
- Coordinate new and revised art work between graphics dept and vendor
- Quote new projects by getting competitive bids from vendors
- Effectively communicate with customers to mitigate any scheduling/production delays, delivery issues, pricing or other issues which may arise, and support accounting department to ensure the timely payment of invoices
- Expedite the resolution of vendor and/or customer related issues, and inform superiors in a timely manner to avoid the escalation of problems
Stable work history in production environment
Experience within a client/customer facing role managing processes
Strong customer service experience including taking orders, following through, expediting etc...
Experience determining costs, quoting pricing, and working directly with both internal and external staff/customers.
Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Pamela has 25+ years of recruiting/staffing experience. She has earned both CPC and CSP certifications. As a member of the Board of Directors for the Northern New England Area of Personnel Services (NNEAPS) Pamela has been a speaker for area Chamber of Commerce and college events.
The North Reading branch provides Temporary Staffing, Temp to Perm, Contract and Direct Hire services for various businesses including Manufacturing, Service organizations and Banking. Positions include general labor, production, professional, HR, clerical and administrative roles.