QA/QC Technician I
142 St. John Street, Portland, ME 04102 Portland, ME 04101
Medical Testing Company in Scarborough has an immediate need for a QA/QC Tech. This is a full-time position within a great organization with room for growth for the right candidate! Must be reliable, have superb attention to detail, and maintain high company quality standards at all times.
In this role you will perform work required to ensure Company product quality is maintained at standards set forth by Company Quality System and mandated by regulatory agencies such as the FDA, ISO, and CMDR.
If you seek a dynamic role where your contributions will pave the way in developing new products, systems, and processes, come work with us!
• Perform testing of in-process components for Lateral Flow, ELISA and Molecular products • Perform final release testing for Lateral Flow, ELISA and Molecular products • Troubleshooting of technical and quality issues • Undertake new procedures and observe proper safety precautions • Able to perform technical procedures and use laboratory equipment • Review batch records • Calibrate/maintain laboratory equipment • Maintain Good Manufacturing/Laboratory Practices (GMP/GLP)
• Associates degree in science related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1+ years of laboratory and/or quality control experience • Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a regulated industry.
• Knowledge of Internet software and a working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Ability to follow procedures and accurately document results • Good communication skills • Cooperation in a team setting • Good organizational skills • Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.