160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, MA 01590 Charlton, MA
- Responsible for verification of purchased and in-house manufactured products to ensure conformance to process and product requirements. Such verification can include inspection, test and audit functions or some combination thereof.
- All employees are expected to be knowledgeable about and follow the Company’s Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policies, including policies on the rights of individuals with disabilities and harassment.
- Perform inspection and functional test of components, sub-assemblies and finished devices in accordance with established procedures.
- Entry test data into QA database.
- Maintenance of inspection logs, worksheets and device history records.
- Perform material transactions as required.
- Evaluate changes in products per organizational risk management practices to ensure effective, safe and complaint devices are released to the market in accordance with current state federal standards.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 2+ years in manufacturing assembly or Quality Control inspection and test.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and procedures.
- Knowledgeable in use of basic mechanical measurement instruments, including microscopes.
- Previous experience with medical devices and QSR/ISO requirements desirable.
- Experience with computer data entry.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.