Quality Insurance Inspector
Hebron, KY 41048
The Quality Assurance Inspector is responsible for identifying and communicating any potential or existing problems concerning inbound and outbound product quality.
- Perform inspections/tests of products in an effective manner.
- Conduct daily audits of receiving, shipping and production activities.
- Ensure quality specifications are met for all products and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and productive work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to submit and pass a drug test
- Must be able to submit and pass criminal background requirements; open for review by client
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent applicable experience
- Ability to use measuring tools and calculators
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly and efficiently learn internal inspection programs.
- Ability to perform visual inspections.
- Previous quality assurance experience.
- EXPERIENCE Preferred:
- Ability to utilize computers.
- Experience in textiles preferred
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (if applicable):
- Must be able to bend, stoop and lift at least 35lbs consistently. Requires standing in one place for long periods of time. Must be able to work at a rapid and steady pace while producing accurate and quality work.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.