24 Main St. North Reading, MA 01864 North Reading, MA 01864
- Job Purpose:
Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practices and systems; validating processes; providing documentation; and managing at least one inspector.
* Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Develops quality assurance plans by monitoring procedures, initiating corrective actions, and verifying procedures.
* Performs and documents first article inspections; approves first piece for production runs.
* Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
* Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
* Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, corrective actions, and re-validations.
* Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Experience 5-7 Years relevant experience
Education Minimum Associates Degree
- Process Improvement,
- Analyzing Information
- Strategic Planning
- Verbal Communication
- Informing Others
- Quality Engineering
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Attention to Detail
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Pamela has 25+ years of recruiting/staffing experience. She has earned both CPC and CSP certifications. As a member of the Board of Directors for the Northern New England Area of Personnel Services (NNEAPS) Pamela has been a speaker for area Chamber of Commerce and college events.
The North Reading branch provides Temporary Staffing, Temp to Perm, Contract and Direct Hire services for various businesses including Manufacturing, Service organizations and Banking. Positions include general labor, production, professional, HR, clerical and administrative roles.