24 Main St. North Reading, MA 01864 North Reading, MA 01864
- Job Purpose:
Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practices and systems; validating processes; providing documentation; and managing at least one inspector.
* Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Develops quality assurance plans by monitoring procedures, initiating corrective actions, and verifying procedures.
* Performs and documents first article inspections; approves first piece for production runs.
* Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
* Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
* Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, corrective actions, and re-validations.
* Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Experience 5-7 Years relevant experience
Education Minimum Associates Degree
- Process Improvement,
- Analyzing Information
- Strategic Planning
- Verbal Communication
- Informing Others
- Quality Engineering
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Attention to Detail
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.