Receipt Inspection Instrument Technician
Performs work required to ensure incoming material quality is maintained at standards set forth by the Company. The focused areas include incoming inspection, testing, auditing, assigned projects and documentation of materials purchased.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Perform incoming testing for purchased instrumentation;
• Maintain and calibrate all inspection laboratory equipment according to schedule;
• Work to ensure incoming materials are released on time and according to schedule;
• Assist Supervisor/Manager in troubleshooting and other projects as necessary;
• Provide support with technical and quality issues as needed;
• Perform gauge R&R's and other inspection method qualifications as required
• Maintain area compliance per FDA, ISO and OSHA requirements.
• Assist in nonconforming material reporting.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ASQ certified inspector desired. Minimum two years experience in a regulated industry desired. One to three years experience in Quality Control is desired.
Experience working with medical device instrumentation preferred.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.