Receipt Inspection Specialist
142 Saint John Street , Portland, Maine 04102 Portland, ME 04102
In this temp to hire position you will perform work required to ensure incoming material quality is maintained at standards set forth by the Company. The focused areas include incoming inspection, testing, auditing, and documentation of materials purchased.
- Performs incoming testing for purchased materials.
• Manages discrepant material process for materials not meeting performance criteria.
• Maintains all laboratory equipment.
• Calibrates appropriate QC laboratory equipment according to schedule
• Works to ensure incoming materials are released on time and according to schedule.
• Assists Supervisor/Manager in troubleshooting and other projects as necessary.
• Provides support with technical and quality issues as needed.
• Performs gauge R&R's and other inspection method qualifications as required.
• Provides input and assist in updating SOPs.
• Maintains area compliance per FDA, ISO and OSHA requirements.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• ASQ Certified Inspector.
• Two years’ experience in a regulated industry.
• 1+ years’ experience in Quality Control.
-Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
-Must be comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting.
-Must have problem solving skills.
-Must have knowledge of inventory software
-Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
-Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
HW Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law.