160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, Ma 01590 Southbridge , MA 01550
The job responsibilities for this position primarily focus on coordinating all outgoing sample devices from the Sample Service Center. Interaction with the sales and logistics teams is necessary to perform this job.
- Assist in training new hires once experience level has been established.
- Actively participate in LEAN/Continuous Improvement initiatives with a high level of engagement. These activities include:
- Idea Board
- Visual Control System
- Process all incoming requests for sample shipments out of the Sample Service Center warehouse.
- Process all rental requests from customers and sales reps for Sample Service Center
- Work with the warehouse team to coordinate all shipments and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Process daily, weekly, or monthly reports as requested.
- Contact customers in reference to repair orders, repair authorization, un-repairable items, and repair/exchange options.
- Ensures all problems are resolved and follow-up is completed in a timely manner and according to service level agreements.
- Prepares credit and debits to adjust accounts.
- Stays current on promotions, procedures, policies, product updates and system changes.
- Prepares discount authorizations while obtaining appropriate approval.
- Process orders for sample bag inventory.
- A minimum education level of a High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1 –3 years previous customer service and call center or related experience is preferred.
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Prior experience using MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook are required; prior experience using SAP is strongly preferred.
- Candidates must also possess solid business writing skills, problem solving skills, and the ability to calculate figures and amounts (such as percentages) when processing orders or account adjustments.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is strongly preferred, as this individual will also be required to learn the necessary medical terminology to function effectively in the role.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment as this department experiences a heavy volume of incoming requests from the Sales Department.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.