- Responsible for set-up and operate press so it is capable of performing work assignments to the predetermined level of production and quality goals.
- Responsible for performing any and all Statistical Process Control functions as required to complete a set-up.
- Responsible for complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for completing all production paperwork.
- Responsible for producing highest level of quality utilizing control plans and work instructions.
- Maintains safe work environment by following procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational and training opportunities.
- Set-up/Operation of Progressive Stamping Presses highly desired.
- Ideal applicants should have experience running medium to heavy manufacturing equipment. Die setting a plus.
- Ability or capability of reading/understanding control plans and work instructions.
- Ability to read blue prints, use measuring devices accurately and understand dimensional tolerances.
- Understanding of and experience with Quality Assurance processes in a manufacturing environment.
- Documentation skills.
- Willingness/ability to handle/lift material and follow safety rules.
- Team player and problem solving ability.
- Mature, honest, self-motivated, reliable, loyal, and creative problem solver.
- Learns quickly, takes pride in work, well organized.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment.
- A highly reliable individual with the ability to work overtime when needed and under time pressure.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.