Senior HR Coordinator
HW Staffing Solutions has an immediate job opening for a Senior HR Coordinator for our client located in Portsmouth, NH. The predicted hourly gratification for this position is $30 to $35, depending on experience.
In this role you will be responsible for building a new global HR organization and developing standard HR policy, as well as supporting the hiring and on-boarding process for the global HR team.
- Work with the HR department in the review and approval of employee and manager Workday business transactions per the related approval matrix.
- Follow up with employees, HR, and managers regarding their Workday requests to ensure required documentation and information is complete and accurate.
- Partner with talent acquisition team and temporary labor vendors in the hiring and on-boarding of new hires and temporary workers.
- Identify and escalate issues with Workday approval process.
- Audit Workday data for accuracy by identifying and correcting errors.
- Provide Workday reports to the global HR team.
- Provide general HR administration support to the global HR work streams as needed.
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years senior level HR coordinator or junior HR Generalist experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in talent acquisition and on-boarding.
- 2+ years hands on HRIS systems experience required; Workday preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Experience with creating reports, analyzing data, presenting data.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Dimitra is a staffing consultant specializing in professional placements in such fields as purchasing, accounting, customer service, and administration. She is dedicated to assisting job seekers in securing employment in their areas of expertise. Most importantly, she strives to pair her candidates with jobs that will bring them joy and fulfillment.