Southbridge , MA
HW Staffing has a great opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a team that collaborates with the business in continuous improvement. The auditor will utilize advanced Excel techniques, become proficient with SAP and become comfortable with ACL as well as other technology tools. The ideal candidate will have the following skills;
- Performs internal auditing activities for various departments, divisions, and locations.
- Assists in establishing the audit program.
- Conducts physical inventory counts both in the warehouse and in the field.
- Recommends process improvements both within the Internal Audit Department and other areas of the Company.
- Prepares well-written audit reports.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Performs new hire procedures, exit audit tracking, sales associate profile updating, management reporting, and other projects as assigned.
- Assists local management and the Accounting group with various research requests and special projects.
- 1-3 years of Internal Audit or equivalent experience in a detail-oriented position
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Accounting, Business, or Economics
- Excellent communication skills required
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Excel required
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously required
- Critical thinking skills required
- Intellectually curious
- Technically capable
- Experience with SAP, Access, and/or ACL preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to travel by air or by car as required (up to 35%) required
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.