Sutton, MA 01590
Currently seeking a Staffing Manager for an excellent opportunity in the Worcester area. The ideal candidate will possess 4+ years of experience in a staffing and recruiting firm. This individual will be responsible for driving profitability by managing, leading and developing branch operations.
Responsibilities Staffing Manager
- Hire, train and manage operations staff.
- Establish weekly standards for branch and ensure corporate standards are met.
- Define and communicate acceptable standards to be used in educating our clients.
- Ensure all proper paperwork is completed and in system for new client and new employee onboarding.
- Minimize risk of WC injuries and losses and Unemployment.
- Support recruiting efforts in order to meet client demands.
- Conduct daily huddles and weekly staff meetings.
- Meet with new accounts along with Manager to conduct safety tours and service evaluations.
- Market top candidates for placement with existing and prospect accounts.
- Address complaints and problems from clients to ensure all parties are satisfied with the results.
- Maintain in constant communication with clients through quality checks, meetings and quality surveys.
- Other duties as needed
- 4+ years of experience in a staffing and recruiting firm
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven communication skills
- Proficient multi-tasking capabilities
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to travel for client visits, recruiting events
- Excellent computer skills
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.