Cumberland, RI 02864
As an HW Staffing Solutions Staffing Coordinator you will work daily to incorporate the core principals of our company “Dignity, Excellence and Service”. You will always treat everyone with respect; you will always provide excellence in service to both companies and employees and you will remember always that our success would not be possible without the people that call on us every day for work. Your primary role encompasses responsibility for delivering branch performance through high quality service to customers and employees by developing and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and applicants. Your role incorporates total accountability for the success of a branch office, including all aspects of compliance, quality, and successful client development.
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals.
- Prepare and maintain request for employment information including wage verifications, references, etc.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities.
- Arrange for interviews and provide orientations as necessary.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Ensure all pre-hire requirements, to include drug screening; background checks etc. are consistently met. Follow any audit procedures or best practices associated with such policies such as E-Verify, EEOC, TWRK, and other Staffing related regulations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.to develop and implement promotional activities to attract quality applicants. (Recruitment calendar and Advertising budget)
Prior Recruiting Experience
High School Graduate
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.