Supervisor, Product Evaluation
Southbridge , MA
Duties include, but are not limited to, ensuring the Product Evaluation Team is current and fully trained in all established operating procedures and overseeing and validating the effectiveness of the executed processes. Supervise the workflow and make adjustments via continuous improvement methodologies to ensure optimal accuracy, safety, and productivity. Responsible for consistent timely, effective communication with all internal/external customers using established reports and forecasts to inform all of product status. The evaluation and communication of individual contributor’s performance and adherence to KSEA policies and procedures is an essential part of this role.
- Organization and maintenance of inventories for parts, supplies and tools.
- Evaluate Associates for performance reviews and conduct regular coaching sessions.
- Interface daily with departments on operations related issues.
- Communicate with Customers, Customer Support Representatives and Sales Representatives about Product related issues.
- Demonstrate dedication to quality of workmanship.
- Plan and execute in order to maintain the necessary dock-to-stock times and support prioritization and expediting based on demand.
- Maintain proper documentation/use good documentation practices and ensure the department’s conformance with all Processes, Policies and Work Instructions contained in the QSR.
- Evaluate changes in products per organizational risk management practices to ensure effective, safe and compliant devices are released to the market in accordance with current state and federal standards.
- All employees are expected to be knowledgeable about and follow the Company’s Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policies, including policies on the rights of individuals with disabilities and harassment.
- 3-5 years supervisory experience, preferably in an equipment evaluation or warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical medical devices preferred.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- SAP experience strongly preferred.
- Lean/continuous improvement experience/knowledge strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Ability to create a positive team environment
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.