Technical Support Specialist
822 Mount Pleasant St New Bedford MA 02745 Lakeville, MA 02347
The Technical Support Specialist will report directly to the Technical Services Manager. This position will be responsible for the inside and outside service support to our customers. This individual must have the ability to respond to high volume customer telephone requests for technical assistance while maintaining a positive attitude under pressure.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following is a brief description of some of the duties and responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- Ability to handle a high volume of customer telephone requests for technical assistance.
- Ability to work flexible hours when required.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to navigate to job sites during field evaluations.
- Provides training to associates on Heat Transfer Products when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The following is a brief description of the technical skills and experience required.
- Must have good mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Must have basic computer skills working with MS Office - Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experience with Visio and the internet a plus.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use and understand HVAC and combustion test equipment.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.