160 Worcester Providence Turnpike, Sutton MA 01590 Millbury, MA 01527
Currently seeking a Thin Film Technician for our second shift between 4:00 p.m. and 2:30 a.m. The training for this position will be on first shift from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ prior experience.
In this role the successful candidate will carry out the fabrication process from start to finish and will contribute to the improvement of process techniques. The successful candidate will play an important role in sustaining existing products as well as launching new products.
- Process production lots in wafer fab (Lithography, thin film deposition, dry etch, wet etch, microscopy, metrology)
- Process test lots/ split lots and help develop new wafer fab processes
- Support process engineers on process maintenance and improvement
- Track process steps through electronic traveler system/MES
- Data entry and process calculations such as deposition and etch rates and time
- Experience highly desired but not required in lithography, thin film deposition, wet etch and dry etch
- Ability to work with minimal guidance
- Good communication skills with the ability to work alongside engineering staff and technicians
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Drug test, background
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.