Nashua, NH 03063
- Pull and prepare product for shipment. Ensure the exact number and type of product is loaded.
- Move floral product using a pallet jack or other warehouse equipment.
- Ensure outbound deliveries are accurate and free of damage. Report quality issues to direct manager.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures, and duties of the warehouse.
- Participate in physical inventories; perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed; repair pallets when necessary
- Maintain a safe working environment. Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Warehouse Manager
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment
- Forklift certified
- Must be capable of sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to count accurately
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Sunday through Thursday
- Days off Friday and Saturday
- First Shift - 8am-5pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday / 6am-3pm Sunday and Wednesday
- Additional hours and varied schedules during holiday periods
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.