Warehouse Shift Leader
Nashua, NH 03063
- Smoothly conduct shipping and receiving functions
- Pull and prepare product for shipment. Ensure the exact number and type of product is loaded.
- Move floral product using a pallet jack or other warehouse equipment.
- Ensure outbound deliveries are accurate and free of damage. Report quality issues to direct manager.
- Monitor your team’s performance to ensure compliance with company procedures and standards.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Inspect and perform minor maintenance to equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures, and duties of the warehouse.
- Participate in physical inventories; perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed; repair pallets when necessary
- Maintain a safe working environment. Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Warehouse Manager
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment
- Forklift certified
- Must be capable of sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to count accurately
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as the ability to oversee a team.
- Sunday through Thursday
- Days off Friday and Saturday
- Second Shift - 11am-8pm/close
- Additional hours and varied schedules during holiday periods
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.