1st Shift Maintenance Mechanic
Ayer, MA 01432
Schedule and conduct preventive maintenance as well as troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs on the following production line machines:
o Bottle ConveyerSleever / PSL Labeler
o Drop Packer
o Box Erector
• Manage parts inventory to ensure adequate inventory.
• Research and order parts as needed.
• Responsible to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Protect the integrity and quality of product at all times.
What you’ll need:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Mechanical aptitude to operate tools and equipment to repair machines (automotive, industrial, agricultural etc.)
• Display a high skill level in one or more of the following - electrical, pneumatics, and hydraulic systems
• Understanding of blueprints and electrical schematics
• Attention to details and instructions to make a quality repair
• Ability to self-start and take initiative and work without direction
• This position requires heavy physical effort.
• Must observe proper safety, sanitary and good manufacturing procedures as determined by plant management.
Work is performed in a manufacturing and warehouse setting around machinery. Physical essential functions of the job include but are not limited to: alternative standing, sitting, bending, reaching, and walking around facility. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis. Ability to consistently work in extreme temperatures.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.