East Longmeadow, MA 01028 US
- Hours: 1st shift 730am – 4pm (Monday – Friday)
- Specialized industrial, electronic and mechanical assembly including wiring, plumbing and HVAC assembly.
- Read and understand basic wiring diagrams, e-drawings and illustrations.
- Closely follow directions to connect wiring, fittings, panels.
- Assemble plumbing and HVAC components for a larger system.
- Soldering and braze work on electronic and mechanical parts.
- 1-3 years relevant experience is required.
- Proven ability to solder, braze and use basic tools such as screwdrivers, Allen wrenches, sockets and other hand tools.
- Possess an understanding and knowledge of plumbing systems and/or plumbing language (do not need to be a plumber).
- Ability to work independently (once trained) and troubleshoot problems or concerns, as well as work as part of a team.
- Ability to work with deadlines, keep work-station neat and organized, have excellent attendance.
- Ability to stand, twist, bend, push, pull, or work underneath units that are being assembled.
- Not Required but a Plus: possess own tools, EPA Universal Certification.
- Resume should include relevant skills to demonstrate experience.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter and in the staffing business for 11+ years... I am committed to thoroughly getting to know all the applicants I meet and providing the best customer service to all my customers. My goal is to provide the right candidate to the right company to ensure mutual success, value and satisfaction.