2nd & 3rd Shift Machine Operator
Athol , MA 01331 US
Duties and Responsibilities
Machine Operator is responsible for, but not limited to, the operation of manual and CNC machinery in a production setting along with the following duties:
- Perform all tasks and job assignments in accordance with the Employee Training Handbook.
- Read and understand customer quality and packaging requirements.
- Maintain neat and accurate production records.
- Monitor product quality and alerts supervisor or designate of discrepancies.
- Maintain a clean, safe production area.
- Must perform all duties in a safe manor.
- Maintain compliance with the Company policies, procedures and safety programs.
- Work with all employees to accomplish goals, as required.
- Effectively communicate with fellow employees, including employees from other shifts.
- Perform other assigned tasks as requested by management.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to verbally communicate effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment, which can be subjected to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity.
- Understand and perform from written and oral instruction.
- Must have basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
- Taking measurements using precision measuring tools..ie Micrometers, Dial calipers, Dial indicators.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 55 lbs. as needed.
- Must have good hand eye coordination and physically be able to keep up with the work load.
- Perform periods of standing, bending, carrying, stooping and moving within the machine shop area for entire scheduled shifts.
- Specific vision abilities required by the position include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Manager out of the Fitchburg Ma.
I have been with HW Staffing for 4 Years.
In the staffing field for a total of 11 Years, specializing in Light Industrial & Manufactory
Experience in Branch Manager/Recruitment/On-Site Management/Senior Account Manager.
My passion is to help people and make sure all is successful at the end of the day.
Coming Together is a beginning, Staying together is a progress, and working together is A SUCCESS!